No more chocolate chunks that require many ingredients, melting on a stove, and storage in the freezer because they melt at room temperature!
Just get a box of Unsweetened Baker's Chocolate and some honey and you're good to go!
1. Melt the chocolate blocks in the microwave in 1 minute increments.
2. Mix in about 1-2 teaspoons of honey per block
3. As you stir, the honey will cool the chocolate down and solidify it a bit.
(EDIT: My friend, Becca suggested I add (gluten-free) vanilla extract and they turned out even better!)
(Add 1/2 tsp per block of chocolate)
4. Spoon the mixture into a baggie and cut the tip off an end, making a
5. Pipe the mixture onto a greased cookie sheet into little chip forms.
6. Stick into the refrigerator if you want them to harden quickly.
They can be stored at room temperature!