Pages

About Me

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Flower Pot Earring Holder

I've always had problems displaying my jewelry out in the open. I've found that if I can't see it, I don't wear it and if I don't wear it, I only wear one pair of earrings for weeks on end, and that's booooring.

I've seen options like this on Pinterest:






Which I still think is super cute and I might do it some day, but I don't have the supplies for it right now but I do have flowerpots! I used to have African Violets in them before they just up and died on me. Since then, I've had four cute, bright, little flower pots with nothing in them.

So, this is what I did with them!




I like this one with the earrings the best, because I can just rotate it to see all of my options and I can keep studs in the base. 


This one is nice so that my brushes don't have to clutter up my drawer and dump powder residue all over the rest of the things in my drawer.


I thought this was the best. I don't like laying my toothbrush on the counter and it matches the rest! I just filled it full of glass marbles and rinse them every so often.  


Matchy-matchy, fun, colorful, and effective! 

I apologize for my awful photography... my camera is on its last legs and I'm still saving up for a DSLR. :)

Rachel 

UPDATE: I've since made this...








No comments:

Post a Comment