Pages

About Me

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinterest Challenge: DIY Whiteboard

I saw this idea a few years ago and have always wanted to try it. I saw this particular one floating around Pinterest and finally decided to do it!






















I went to Goodwill and found an absolutely awful photo in a great frame (not that hard at Goodwill...) and  bought a fabric remnant at Walmart. You have to choose a fabric that isn't too bold or dark so that it won't conflict with the marker you'll be using. I didn't look too closely at the frame I chose and I accidentally bought one that was professionally framed [read: a pain in the butt!] so it won't be as easy as I would have liked to change out the fabric. Oh well! :)

Here's my version!


I think it turned out pretty cute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment