Pages

About Me

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinterest Challenge: Pretty Necklace Board

I've never known what to do with my long necklaces aside from thumbtacking them to a wall, which is most certainly not pretty. When I saw this idea, I couldn't believe that I hadn't thought of it myself! This one is just to die for, I love the frame!








Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest


I'm currently on a tight budget and had to do with an absolutely awful bulletin board from Goodwill. I really should take before pictures of the things I find there. This was a regular bulletin board with white trim and the cork was painted a pale pink. Blech. Not that it mattered, since I painted it anyway. :)

This is mine:



Not as exciting as the one from Etsy, but just as functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment